*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652396-Wings-Take-Game-One
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#652396 added May 30, 2009 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Wings Take Game One
I swear it was like watching a game 7, not a game 1. Pittsburgh and Detroit went at it like it was do or die. Oh Sweetness!. The pile ups in front of the net over and over again were crazy, pushing, shoving, elbows flying. They fought it out from beginning to end. Wildest moment. Something I've never seen before. Toward the end of the third period, Ozzy goes down on his stomach making a save, and the puck ends up on his back. My boy Zetterberg sees it, and lays down on Ozzy to trap the puck and Ozzy realizes where the puck lands and rolls toward the outside of the net to make sure the puck is as far away as possible. Then another pile up. OMG what a game. Cannot believe they have to play tomorrow night as well. This schedule sux ass, I tell ya. But, I won't complain. Just looking forward to buying a Stanley Cup tshirt. Already bought my Western Conference Champs shirt. Smokin hot!!

Got my hair cut. Yep, I did...and...I love it. I was so worried and honestly don't understand why. Pegsters been taking care of my hair since I was 17, over 20 years now, and I continue to go back because she always does a good job, besides the fact she's my friend. Never hurts, lol. Have a looky

My new haircut.

Hubby and I went off to the mall, he still had to get a suit for the upcoming weddings. Picked a really sharp blue one. Needs some minor tweaking so we'll have to go back out there later in the week to pick it up. Cost a pretty penny as well, but it should be something he hangs onto for while. Can't fault the man for spending money on it when he looked damn good. Can I?

Tomorrow will be an all day shopping excursion as well. We have plans for the next two weekends, and won't be here for the following one, so this is it. The mad dash to buy everything we need, and that includes luggage. No more borrowing. We have to have the right sizes so we can get every piece back home with us this time. Think we found a good deal in the JcPenny catalogue, so I imagine we'll try to get there as well after the hour drive to the outlet mall. I need to make sure I have my ipod, and both phones. Texting and msn. With hubby and Nasser together, it will be interesting.

Pretty uneventful day, not much else to say except.....LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Music Wars -

I love Alison, one of my favorite idols this season. What a voice. Check her out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKYs_LqERA&feature=related

I'm out...


© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652396-Wings-Take-Game-One