*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652514-Game-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#652514 added May 31, 2009 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Game 2
And the Red Wings take game two. Hot damn we are on a roll. But, I know we head to Pittsburgh for the next two so anything can happen. The way both teams have played, fast paced, hard hits, picking up on loose pucks, pile ups in the net, FIGHTING...you can feel the excitement, LORD STANLEY IS NEAR Would be cool if it were in MY house. *Laugh* I'm ready for game three come Tuesday night.

SHOPPING ~
Hubby took Nasser and I off to Great Lakes Crossing. That mall is da bomb baby. I have found my happy place. And we spent 5 hours shopping. Can you say exhaustion? But then I look at the loot, at the sweetness I brought home and it was so worth it. I love my new white Guess purse, and the cool purple one. Had to have two purses, what can I say, I always have this need to mix it up. I like to match too. Two pairs of sandals, a cute pair of puple heels that will go great with jeans and my new Calvin Klein shirts. They were a steal, hubby told me to get two. Hubby made out like a bandit. Came out of Aldo laughing his soccer booty off. He got 4 pairs of shoes for the price of one. Yeah, it's just sick I tell ya. How he does it? I'll never know. The man is lucky, always has been, and continues to be. After the excursion, there was no way in hell we were cooking dinner. We dropped the loot off at the house and headed to Olive Garden. OMG. It was so obvious why we do not frequent the one in our neighborhood. Service, terrible. Air Conditioning was on high blast. You'd think we were in the 100's today. Not so. 65 for a high. I froze my ass off. Saw goose bumps on hubby's arms. He complained to the manager who said they were turning it down. Shit, at that temp, they should have turned it off.

Chatted with Lebanon on the webcam today. Always a treat to hear them all fighting for the mic. 19 days and I'm out of here. I so cannot wait to get the hell out of town. Looks to be a great trip. Now if the sun cooperates, I might get enough sun to satisfy myself. I want that bronze before I fly out. I refuse to burn. REFUSE. Not one day will I spend sore and in pain because the Mediterranean turned me into lobster.

Tis all I got. This Princess is whipped and needs her beauty sleep. Hmm, wonder what I'll wear tomorrow since I'm not working....

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652514-Game-2