*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653264-Either-itll-move-me-or-itll-move-right-through-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#653264 added June 5, 2009 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
Either it'll move me or it'll move right through me
[Or, the art of self-destruction coupled with the will to live and do right among people...or something. My exhaustion is getting to me and youtube isn't loading anything...and it's bad enough that for some reason the network at 40 Broe has bitchslapped us to the point that we basically hafta reconnect every piece of internetivity so I can cram my iPod with nonsense and Facebook myself up the ass] I am, Stoggers, as those who know me well will silently tell you behind my back, an idiot.

The days, man, they're starting to blend together again Studyees. A happy whatever-day/night it is to you all. I am happy to report that tomorrow (friday) is, in fact, a full no-work, day off for this kid. To go from being unemployed to having two jobs is kinda a big shock to the system. (cue the lighting of another cigarette...here...)

I have ideas and things I want to say/emote/bitch about/praise/compare/provoke, but I can't fit it in. Why? Cuz I'm too damn obsessed with other things. Like myself. Like my iPod, and making sure all the tracks (8200+) have track names and a proper image. Like the kids. Like not fucking up our schedules too much.

Case in point: Alex has a field trip this weekend to a waterpark in PA this weekend. I was enlisted to help my Jess chaperone it (which means, basically, I get to ride waterslides all day while she sleeps on a bench). I have been looking forward to this like mad, ever since the days when I was documenting my chasing of this fine-looking blonde female and wishing I could be a part of her life. Now I am...but the ways of the world have conspired against me. We got the dates wrong thanks to Father's Day being so late, and we didn't bank on the fact that I might be working full-time and plus by now. So no waterpark for this kid, Stoggers. Instead, I will be working from 8am until 10:30pm, when I could be out accentuating my Italian skin with some sun. At least that's the only thing I screwed up schedule-wise...I was proper in not double-booking myself at two places of employment.

To complicate things further, J's car has a wheel bearing that's starting to go. Well, it's far into the process now of going. My dad, Pop Diesel, has given us the ching to get the work done and his sis, Aunt Caca, "has a mechanic", if ya dig what I'm sayin'. But she also spends her summerish weekends at what we lovingly call "The Green House", and we really f'd up our scheduling because I took this weekend off at Borders because I thought I'd be watersliding, but then realized that Father's Day was the 21st and not the 14th, and J's getting the car remedied on this coming Monday, and I was already scheduled to work Sunday 8-4 at Walgreens when one of J's managers offered me a shift at her store from whenever I can get there until close, and I took it because "why the hell not?!?", not totally sure if I knew what I was doing or what I was working, but for the money. While I hate the cash-grab, I'll take the experience. After all, my boss at The Wall seems to think I've taken quite nicely to the position and thinks I'm doing a fantastic job. Which I should be doing, since I've done this job before Stoggers. Just not on thier equiptment and under their policies.

So anyway, we had to figure things out about the car that we share, and Caca came through with her car (long story short...they have three cars between her and my uncle Ron "Dick" and while they're going away here and there, we get the Cavalier and no probs w/J driving it to PA...was hoping for the Explorer, but hell, this makes our lives easier for the time being). That is stress. At least it is for now...and I was feelin' really like J shouldn't be driving her Saturn to PA on the loud wheel while I cruise around in my aunt's snappy Cavalier, but Caca loves my girl and filled the tank with her blessing while echoing my sentiments. God I love my family sometimes! Well, i love them all the time, but it's amazing to see them come through in times when we could use a hand.

Take my dad for an example of this thought...he just straight-up offered us money to get the Saturn fixed. Took me and Mike out to breakfast last week, gave Mike a flat screen tv, gave me $$ for the car and bought Alex an iPod Shuffle for his b-day coming up.Then we walked around the Super Flea (flea market), and dammit, if I wanted something crazy like a used toaster or some spare tires or a bootleg Metallica t-shirt, Pop Deez woulda bought it.

Stogtastics, I realize I'm jumping around and not making any points, so I'm exiting. Hopefully tomorrow, since I'm off work, I'll get to kick a hole in your blog and let you know I was there. It may take me a day or two after a day or two, but I'm here and you're there. I will be taking my little bro to see The Tragically Hip tomorrow night at Artpark, which I am more excited about than you can believe. So with that, I bid you all a good good night, y'all...I'll sleep in, cash some checks and keep keepin' on.......GOODNIGHT NOW!!


** Image ID #1355758 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653264-Either-itll-move-me-or-itll-move-right-through-me