*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653682-Theres-a-World-Container-with-your-name-on-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#653682 added June 8, 2009 at 1:17pm
Restrictions: None
There's a World Container with your name on it.
So here's your Monday rundown, Studyees...better do this quick before exhaustion takes its pretty grip on me...

*Bullet* Saw The Tragically Hip twice last week...both shows were amazing. Get on the bus for this band...been around 25+ years and they still don't suck, nor are they pulling a Rolling Stones-like cash grab. They're the real deal. Unless you're In Your Dirtiest Pants , my lone Canadian fan, and you don't get them. (By the way, I have a crush on any Canadian band not named Nickelback.)

*Bullet* Getting the car fixed. Reason one of 6482 why I hate cars. Seems a wheel bearing is going. That could be why I can't hear the radio while travelling over 40mph. Although, hearing loss is a common trait in my DNA. (Ohhh...And....Midas wanted to charge us $600+ to get the car fixed, but my aunt and uncle knew a local guy who could get the job done in a day, for $300. It's not what ya know but who ya know...which leads me to...)

*Bullet* Driving my aunt's car...kinda sucks...it doesn't feel right. It feels heavy. It feels like something's wrong with it. I don't know shit about cars but, yeah, it don't feel right.

*Bullet* J called me from work to tell me her cell phone is disconnected. Her mom runs the account for her, her dad, and her kids. She asked me to get in touch with her. The cell and e-mail are the only contacts I have for her mom. She gave me her parents' home phone #, but her mom's at work. This should be interesting, considering the mechanic is supposed to be calling J about the car today.

*Bullet* Working two jobs is kinda sucking, although I'm managing it well so far. I'm trying to hold up the mindset that I should be thankful I can have two jobs when the nation's unemployment level is skyrocketing at a clip that could cause any American Idol contestant to consider working at Mighty Taco just for the sick $9+ per hour wage they pay. I pulled off a miraculous 8am-10pm shift between two Walgreens stores yesterday, and amazingly, no one got hurt, I caused minor damage, and managed to still be highly functional by the time I left. Which leads me to...

This. I'm gonna nose around a lille bit and take a nap, because this week has been nuts between the concerts and the two jobs and the wherewithal. Or something. So me and my lovely Tragically Hip hockey jersey (#11) are due for a nice nap. GOODDAY NOW!!


** Image ID #1355758 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653682-Theres-a-World-Container-with-your-name-on-it