*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655431-June-19th--20th
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#655431 added June 20, 2009 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
June 19th & 20th
What a day, I worked all morning on reviewing a writer's book and I have just 2 chapters left (I think.). With a good revision she will have an excellent YA book! It has a good plot, characters and lots of action.


Dark clouds rolled in. If I were in the midwest, I would have expected lightening flashes, rolls and cracks of thunder. But no, It was just very large drops of rain for about ten minutes that tapered off to a steady medium size drop and eventually to a fine rain and it stopped a few hours later.


Our friends, My husband and me arrived at the Booth Brothers concert and thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening and were so glad to hear that they felt they were "loved ON" enough to want to come back next year!


They and other groups are going on a gospel cruise! OH how I would love to go on that. But with no job and barely making it now, I doubt I can save enough extra to go...


Hope everyone is going to have a nice Father's day!
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655431-June-19th--20th