*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/656087-June-24
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#656087 added June 25, 2009 at 1:32am
Restrictions: None
June 24
It is wed and I had to do some major editing on my novel, I think I need to print it out and look at it to make sure it flows. I have a great friend in my novel class that reads my stuff and makes sure I am staying on track, I sure appreciate him. And he called me Scarlett! Of course I was swooning! Sigh.


My sister came to visit and we sat out on the back deck in the sun and talked. We were waiting for the time to pick up my parents and go with my Dad to his Dr. Apmt. We learned that the chemo and radiation at the time did not shrink the tumor although it may be just a thickening of the outside. The lymph nodes are a little larger. My father has elected not to do the surgery, so the Dr suggested there may be a need to do another round of chemo. Which he was open to. He is going to have to eat more and exercise to get his strength back. I said he can't go back to living (with Mom) at the beach house until he has his strength and able to do the normal things he has been doing. At least in some form. We will see how serious he takes that. He did manange to drink more of his liquid meal by mouth which is great because he gained about 6 pounds. That is better than a continual loss. We were worried about that.


When My husband got home, we found that all the 12x12 ft concrete we had jack hammered and hauled to the curb, had to come back and be laid in the area we took it from. It will save on having to pour more concrete and the smaller load of gravel will fill it in. I am tired and sore, but I couldn't sleep so here I am. I will sign off for tonight.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/656087-June-24