*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/656804-I-have-all-my-teeth-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#656804 added June 28, 2009 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
I have all my teeth again
Jamál (Beauty), 5 Rahmat (Mercy), 166 BE – Sunday, June 28, 2009 about 6:00 PM Pacific Time

For the first time in I don't know how many years,I have all my teeth again. Right now they're in the bathroom soaking in a cup, waiting for me to brush them. I'm still getting used to the lower plate. I'm still learning to eat with all my teeth in my mouth.

Friday the final linings were put in both the upper and lower plates. Now all I have to do is get used to the lower dentures. One of the problem I had was an open bite, that explained why I couldn't eat with the low plate when I first got them. I can eat with my lower plate, after a fashion. The plate still slips once in a while, but eventually I will learn to handle it.

I don't have to put goop in the upper plate to keep it in, but the bottom plate is different. Sometimes I have to use the denture glue to keep the plate from slipping. I don't like to use the stuff because it feel weird on my gums.

I've talked to other people with dentures. They tell me that the lower plate slipping is just something I have to get used to. Oh well, nothing in life is easy. Besides this is my own fault for not taking care of my teeth and gums when I was younger.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/656804-I-have-all-my-teeth-again