*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/657773-Favres-Surgeon-On-The-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sports · #1369759
Yoyo Brett Favre and his re-re-return to football...now last shot at glory corrupted?
#657773 added July 5, 2009 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Favre's Surgeon On The Record...
If Brett Favre's intentions weren't clear enough, his surgeon is now on the record about the comeback...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/04/dr-andrews-on-favre-he-wants-to-...

And with Viking ticket sales about to commence later this month, expect an official annoucement within a week to 10 days to fuel a sales frenzy...unless the media can concretely break the story first...or just continue to speculate to the point of absurdity and blame number four for all the inane banter to turn our collective stomaches.


On a very sad note, I expect the murder of former NFL star Steve McNair will hit close to home for Favre. Playing the same position, the duo hail from the same region of Mississippi and share the same agent. And McNair was done in much worse by his former team than Favre when he got locked out of the Tennessee Titan's facilities after his services were no longer required. I suspect McNair's tragic end will be another scenario in which Brett will be forced to further reflect on his career.

© Copyright 2009 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/657773-Favres-Surgeon-On-The-Record