*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659821-Day-5-Task-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1568380
Hodgepodge of things. Contest entries, short stories, scenes, my newsletters and other ...
#659821 added July 19, 2009 at 3:14am
Restrictions: None
Day 5 Task 2
Day 5 Task 2: Review five of the following seven items and paste the reviews with the WritingML into your task with the bitem link of the item reviewed at the top of each pasted review. Keep reviews nice and helpful. Be creative, not kitschy. Suggest a few editing errors (if any). Don't let the review turn into an editing correction. Create a rating using the *Star* WritingML below each pasted review so that we know what rating you gave them. Make each review public and add the following line at the bottom of each review using your own WritingML creativity: Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder .


Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Hallo, I am here to give you feedback for
 The Nearness of You  (E)
It is about the love I have for someone very very dear to my heart..
#1573752 by jblackgloves number 35.


This speaks of true love, as told of in the intro. Only somebody who's beyond temporary infatuation and has found that sweet spot of loving somebody day in day out, even on their off days can write such a beautiful tribute.

As peotry goes, it's always a very personal style of writing. Your was \very free form, I guess. I don't know much about poetry technology and can't really comment on this aspect. But in this case I found it to be mostly a list of sweet things the writer feels and thinks about their love, without a discernable rhyme or rhythm to it.

It put a smile on my face nonetheless. *Smile*

Rated *Star**Star**Star**Star* for a fun read.

Thanks and write on.

~~~***~~~***~~~


Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Hallo, I am here to give you feedback for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1581785 by Not Available.


Without knowing any background of the writer, this reads like a protest against parents and society's norms in general.
The poem has a clear message, which is being given with a poetic voice. I could not recognize any form or rhythm, but in free form, this doesn't matter. This poem focuses on the message and makes no excuses for anybody. It also addresses the topic of alcoholism and what it does to children and families.

Rating *Star**Star**Star**Star*

Thanks for sharing, write on. *Smile*

~~~***~~~***~~~


Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Hallo, I am here to give you feedback for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1414695 by Not Available.


Wow, you've really given a very deep and precise description to your poem's style.

Your poem speaks of your wonder at the creation of Earth in just seven days. An amazingly well writen testament to your faith and beliefs.
There were some nice visuals for me. I liked the nature descriptions and the mention of the animals.

Thanks for sharing your art and educating me in poetry.

Rating *Star**Star**Star**Star**Star*

~~~***~~~***~~~


Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Hallo, I am here to give you feedback for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1572410 by Not Available.


That's a cool story. I enjoyed finding out about Johnny's new power. So much fun. But how will he see the what the teachers write on the boards now? His brain will go into overdrive, re-learning to process everything in different colors and learn through hearing. I know this is flash fiction, but I can't help wondering if Johnny will some day learn to turn the power off and see normally again, even if it takes him concentration.
This was highly imaginative, the different colors for "gases" *Laugh* were a fun effect.

Consider giving Superman a capital "s".

Fun read, thanks.

Rating *Star**Star**Star**Star**Halfstar*

~~~***~~~***~~~


Review done as a task for "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6"   by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Hallo, I am here to give you feedback for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1190576 by Not Available.


This is a good article about an experience. What strikes me, is that at the end I found out that your family and mine was house hunting at the same time. We bought our first home in summer of 2001 and were expecting our second child at the time. 9/11 impacted our lives too and hadn't we bought the house when we did. We wouldn't have been able to any longer after that fateful date. I also emphasize with the learning process that only happens from homeownership.

A well written article, nicely laid out and following the events in chronological order. An enjoyable and informative read. Well done.

Rating *Star**Star**Star**Star**Star*


© Copyright 2009 Annette (UN: annette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Annette has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659821-Day-5-Task-2