*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662542-Good-times-bad-times-you-know-Ive-had-my-share
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#662542 added August 7, 2009 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
Good times, bad times, you know I've had my share.
Good evening Studyees...gonna keep this short and terse. Been a long week.

*Bullet* Had a great trip to Cleveland. Saw an Indians game, went to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, ate at some nice restaurants, had lots of alone time with the lady. If you're on Facebook (and we're ALL looking at you, Noe *Smirk*) there's pics with more to come. The museum/home for "A Christmas Story" was closed. Jess cried.

*Bullet* One of my aunts died on Monday. Long battle with thyroid cancer that spread to her lungs. Non-smoker. Cat Lady. Big heart. Gonna try to put the "fun" in funeral tomorrow.

*Bullet* Dad tells me today at the wake that he's going to have some cancerous mole removed from his side next week. Lovely. What the hell's going on this year? Is this the Zodiacal year of Cancer? Are people acquiring it because it's going out of style? Next year's trend...the chemo-mullet? The Chemullet? The Chemofro?

*Bullet* J's fam rushed back into town because her grandmother was given two days to live almost two weeks ago. Now they're transporting her to long-term care in Hospice because she's had such a major upswing. Her brother is staying with us this week. Her dad will be here at least two more weeks, but he's staying primarily at her sister's.

*Bullet* I'm trying to fire up some good news...I'm excited for the contest I've been thinking about, but I haven't been able to think about much more than thinking about it. I'll pull it off though...never count this kid out.

That's all I've got...was in desperate need of a nap when I came home from work, only to forget that we were going to a bbq at J's sister's house. Crankyness ensued. I'm officially through with trying to think straight Stoggers, so I'm gonna try to clear my head and wonder how we're gonna spend the $100 bill my cool and still living Aunt Caca gave us for our b-days. Don't pray for me...pray for some fairness in things to be the way we all hope and dream they should be. Peace, love and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662542-Good-times-bad-times-you-know-Ive-had-my-share