*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661128-Contesticly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#661128 added July 28, 2009 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
Contesticly?
Good evening Studyees...just a quick note to mention some of the brain storming I've gone through about the last entry's "tournament" idea...in the true spirit of the NCAA, I'm gonna turn it into some kind of contest. Probably unofficial, but official to all of those who chose to participate. That means I'm gonna throw swells of gift points at people, and maybe a merit badge or 4. So when I'm ready, y'all best be gettin' your tourney caps on and get down to business. Still workin' on the brackets, the format, and the rest of the details. All I need is for Vegas to sponsor this now...then we're all hooked up.

Basically, what I just said was..."Your inclusion in this, and your help with the inclusion of others who don't normally pay attention to this space, will cause gain for you in ways only the internet can provide, and that's awesome for you." So when I get the link up and running, you relay that to all your people, and they tell friends and I tell friends and so on and so on and so on. The more, the merrier, and then we get better judgement.

This is happening. Z.˚rz 's encouragement and Kåre Enga in Montana 's rationalism are all the spark I need to see this through. Stoggers, expect something extra in your inbox from me, as early as next week. We're gonna turn this Blogville on its earhole, once and for all. The revolution is now computerized.

Thanks for lettin' me invade your computer time. As always, the pleasure is mine. Namaste Studyees, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661128-Contesticly