*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662646-August-7
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#662646 added August 7, 2009 at 5:09pm
Restrictions: None
August 7
My mother called about the 60th anniversary party we are having for them. She all of the sudden wants to have a Hot food included in the lunch. She says there are going to be "farners" there that will expect hot food and not just just a variey of salads, rolls and veggies and drink. My sister called to vent and I agree with her. They aren't famers any more. They will eat whatever you offer and just have more of it. We will have plenty. If it turns out to be a cooler day then maybe we might buy lasagna and pop it in the oven and go from there. Garlic bread instead of rolls; warmed up. with plenty of coffee.


We will put that decision off until next week or so when we have a better idea of the weather.





I am so glad I have a wonderful person Ms J who is reading and editing my story! She has great suggestions and is catching my mistakes. I am going to have a great book when she is done. There is supposed to be others that will be reading it this month, it will give me a better idea of how it is being received.


I got a notice on my classes, I will have this book finished and still have 7 lessons in the Mystery course to complete. As lluck would have it, I have a wondeful mystery on the back burner I started. A little plot hint.


A young woman who is just making it in life but saves to have a weekend vacation at the beach twice a year. On this trip a woman on the bus sits down and hands her an announcemnt to an auction. It is for her favorite dream home she walks by each time she visits the beach. Curiosty drives her to go to the house to see the inside, just once. She arrives and finds no one there for the auction. With some encourgement, She offers a bid of everything she has in her savings, which isn't a lot. No one bids against her and she wins. The will states whatever is bid must be accepted. She has a house and the entire contents along with the money in the estate for it and her upkeep.


In looking at everything in the house she comes across a painting. What she sees in the painting will change her life, and the lives of those who view it. It becomes a hot bed of controversy and desire to control it. Does she sell it? give it to a museum? keep it? use it to make money for herself?


Read it and find out.....when I write it., or it may change a little, we will see.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662646-August-7