*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663598-Aug-14
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#663598 added August 14, 2009 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Aug 14
Yea its is Friday. I have had my butt glued to this chair more than I should, but I just love it. I am always checking out ports and reading stuff.


The other day I read a piece 'Does Jesus really exist"


or whatever he titled it. I read his thoughts and questions and felt more and more sad at the feeling of being so alone. That all you have are the people around you. What if they fail? what if they are too busy when you have a need? what if you are lonely and want to talk? Belive me this blog is not where I would be spilling my problems, yet people do use blogs to do that. There is nothing like the feeling and the surity of knowing that someone cares about you all the time, and when you mess up, they are there to pick you up. Sometimes you have to make amends, sometimes you have to take the conciquences. Like a child who hits a ball through the neighbor's window. How wonderful to know that Mom or Dad will go with you to apologize and help you to earn enough money to pay for it. Sometimes when you get there the owner, smiles and says, you come and mow my lawn and do chores for a time. I was a boy once." WE feel so much better. Yes, we have to pay but having someone there to back us up is worth a lot. That is how I feel about my relationship with God. He is my friend, helper, the one who pickes up the heavy end of anything I ask for help to carry, and sends the comforter for anything that troubles me.


Who could ask for a better friend? Who would deny themselve of that relationship? Not me


My dad is eating anything he wants, he has gained a few pounds. I am not sure if he has been healed. I thank God even if this is a temporary remission. I don't care. I give God the glory anyway and hope that he will be around for years to come and dies a natural death when his time comes. We found out that my mother had imac??late heart degeneration. All I know is she has fluid in her lungs and heart palpatations. Her heart could give out at any time and she will be gone. She is doing fine, getting around, but who knows? Both their lives are in God's hands and I am thankful to be able to leave them there, knowing that if they die, I will see them again in heaven.


That promise is too wonderful to ever turn my back on. I pray for those whose lives I pass that have to have solid physical proof that there is a God. That simple child like faith brings such a wealth of benefits. I can't begin to explain them all. What I have written is just a portion. Testimony after testimony would not change their mind because they have limited the proof to what will fit in a box. God is so much bigger than what is in a box. Yet I am reminded of Elijah who stood on Mt Carmel and God sent fire when he prayed. God does sometime do great things when the situation warrants it. Sometimes we need a big minacle and He always comes though.


I wish everyone a great weekend and be sure to visit the church or synagog of your choice. Take a moment to ask God for a blessing in your life or someone else's
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663598-Aug-14