*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663888-Aug-16
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#663888 added August 16, 2009 at 7:33pm
Restrictions: None
Aug 16
I am A WINNER!!! My first time entering the writer's cramp contest, after a few dumb blond/age blunders, I won! "Invalid Item short and sweet!


I went to Dallas today with my sister for church and to check out the details for next weeks activities. The 60th Anniv of my parents. Dad is looking good. In good spirits and his face is filling out a little and I am pleased. We go back to the Dr on the 28 and I can't wait to see his face!! He is going to be surprised that dad isn't going down hill in fact he is getting better. I am taking this on faith that he is healed. I do not doubt the possibilty one bit, With God ALL things are possible to them that love the Lord.


I had a great review and edit my Ms.J who is awesome! I can't thank her enough for all the work she did on my book and feedback to any questions or suggestions.


All in all this has been a great week and I am sure the same will follow next week.


Happy Sunday
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663888-Aug-16