*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663896-Were-warming-up-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#663896 added August 16, 2009 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
We're warming up again.
The weather is getting warmer around Western Washington again. We are actually 86 degrees here at home. Ron went riding with his riding chums today. I stayed home and got some cleaning done. His sister Patricia called at noon and we chatted for awhile. She has done the last edit on her book "The Shelties of Windsong Castle", and it is soon to be published. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like. I plan on buying my own copy. Her line of shelties no longer exists after the passing of Jasmine and Aladdin last winter. Both of them died of old age. It was a very sad time for her. She does, however, still have Pebbles her Llaso Apso/Bichon and her new addition Toby(who is a Llaso also.) She just sent a bunch of photo's of them both out on her patio. So cute.

Ron came home today with some really nice wax peppers and cucumbers. He just got through slicing them all up along with a sweet onion and stuck them all in some vinegar brine. We will have them with our salami on rye. Yummy.

Wonder what movie we will be watching off of NetFlix tonight. Last night we watched "The Red Shoe Diaries." It was interesting, but not my cup of tea. I certainly would never recommend it for anyone. Someone who is into having affairs and rough sex might get off on it ...but it did nothing for me. *Sick*


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663896-Were-warming-up-again