*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664022-The-glass-man-comes-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#664022 added August 17, 2009 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
The glass man comes today.
We are having to replace a window pane high above the dining room window and slider. It is what is called a Riverfront window, I believe. It seems it was never sealed in its enclosure, and worked it's way loose at top when a bulldozer leveled the ground for our garage next to the house. We've watched it slowly slip away from the top for quite some time now. They are double-pane windows , so there was no outside exposure to be concerned with. I'm sure that there could have been some heat loss during the winter, however. Anyways, the "glass man" comes today to replace it.

I guess that's about it for the big news today.*Laugh*

Our movie last night was pretty good. We watched a BBC movie of Jane Austen's "Persuasian". It starred Amanda Root. I thought it was well done. I don't recall ever reading the novel, so it was new to me. Ron even enjoyed it.

I must say we love the BBC movies off of NetFlix!*Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664022-The-glass-man-comes-today