*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664494-Day-Ride
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#664494 added August 20, 2009 at 9:31pm
Restrictions: None
Day Ride.
Yesterday, we rode the Vulcan to Anacortes, to eat at one of our favorite hangouts - The Rockfish Grill. It was a beautiful day. A rather warm one at that. I wore only a tank top under my leather jacket and had to unzip the jacket to stay cool. We had their Brewer Burger with Swiss cheese, and waffle fries. It had been quite sometime since we had a hamburger...and so we indulged ourselves to one of the best burgers around.

On the way back home we stopped at Rosabella's to pick up some of her Bosenberry Syrup. It's delicious! I had used the last of what I had here at home when the kids were here in July. They loved it on their waffles and pancakes. Rosabella's is a Garden, Bakery, and Gift Shop all in one. She has an online website here - rosabellasgarden.com

Rosabellas is surrounded by 50 acres of gardens comprised of apples, pears, plums, berries and flowers. She's famous for her 5-lb apple pies. She also offers fresh apple cider donuts, fabulous lunchs, pastries, hard cider, and local wines. Just to name a few of the specialties for sale. A big red barn houses a bakery, and a vintage gift shop. In the fall there are U-pick apples, pumpkins, and corn. Summer offers fresh cut flowers on the front porch. You'll find her big red barn on farm To Market Road in Bow, Washington located in the beautiful Skagit Valley.

Oh, and before we got out the door I splurged and bought a $4 apple-turnover! Couldn't resist.*Bigsmile*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664494-Day-Ride