*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665174-Hollywood-is-in-Concrete
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#665174 added September 3, 2009 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
Hollywood is in Concrete!
Exciting news today! Ron came home from the dentist around noon to tell me that they are filming a movie down on The Dalles bridge over the Skagit River! He was told the the movie they are filming is called "The Details" starring Toby Maguire. He said that there were trailers parked all over the lot where they hold a swapmeet every weekend on Highway 20 outside of Concrete.

I insisted we grab our cameras and go get some pictures. We did not go down to the lot where all the trailers were, but I shot thes pics on the bridge and up the road from the bridge.

You all might recognize the actor Ray Liotta here - ** Image ID #1594218 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1594220 Unavailable **

He was very handsome in a tuxedo and he even waved to me after I took his picture.
For those of you who aren't familar with his acting, he played in "The Good Fellas",
"Even Money", Smoke and Aces", "Slow Burn", " The Last Shot", and "Identity" to name a few.

We did not see Toby MaguireActually we did see him! But, we did not recognize him as we drove by. He is the one in the gray blazer/sweater and dark pants, standing with his back to us in front of the big screen and directly in front of Liotta. We had to keep moving so I was not able to get the shots I would have loved. I was lucky to be able to get these.*Smile*

** Image ID #1594221 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1594239 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1594241 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1594245 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1594246 Unavailable **


The Details was written and directed by Jacob Estes. Shooting began in August in Seattle. Elizabeth Banks stars alongside of Toby Maguire; the two play a struggling married couple. The cast includes Ray Liotta, Dennis Haysbert and Anna Friel, with Laura Linney also playing an eccentric neighbor.
The movie is a black comedy, due out in 2010.

© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665174-Hollywood-is-in-Concrete