*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664575-An-Applesauce-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#664575 added August 21, 2009 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
An Applesauce Morning
Istiqlál (Independence), 2 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Friday, August 21, 2009 about 8:26 AM Pacific Time

It's an applesauce morning. I took a can of applesauce out of the fridge and opened it. I'm eating it now. I've gotten into a habit of eating while I'm working at the computer. It's a bad habit, especially in the spring and summer. Because this is the time of year crumbs dropped on the floor attract ants.

The thing I can't figure out is where the ants come from. I've looked in the backyard and can't find any ant hills and the same with the front yard. I think I sweep up all the crumbs and still the ants come. Eating applesauce prevents crumb dropping. It's difficult to drop applesauce crumbs, true I could drop the bowl and break it. I hope not because we don't have very many bowls because most of them were broken.

I'm not going to go into broken bowls or missing spoons in this entry. Right now, I just happy to have a bowl and a spoon to use with the applesauce because I don't like eating applesauce from the can with a fork. All right, I need to get spoons and bowls, which I will do when I stop at the dollar store. Why should I pay a lot of money for something that's just going to get broken or lost.



© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664575-An-Applesauce-Morning