*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666885-Feast-of-Izzat-Might
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#666885 added September 8, 2009 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Feast of ‘Izzat (Might)
Fidál (Grace), 1 ‘Izzat (Might), 166 BE – Tuesday, September 8, 2009 about 10:31 AM Pacific Time

We attended the Feast of 'Izzat, the Feast of Might last night. This was a Zone Feast, so it was held in the home of a friend. The next two nineteen-day Feast will be Zone Feasts and then we will go to the Baha'i Center for a Feast.

Several events are scheduled for the Center in September and October. I put three of the meetings in my planning calendar this morning. I can't seem to remember dates unless they are in my planning calendar. Feasts I have not problems remember, but then I date my journals according to the Baha'i dates. Since the Baha'i month consists of nineteen days, when the nineteenth of the month comes along, I know it's feast day. The only thing I have to do is figure out where the Feast is held.

I don't have to worry about finding out where the Feast on September 26 is because it will be at the same place the Feast of 'Izzat was held. The only thing I have to worry about now is what to wear, I don't want to wear the same dress I wore this Feast to the next Feast. I didn't want to wear it to this Feast, but I couldn't find the dress I wanted to wear. I'm going to have to take good look in my closet and my mother's closet because sometimes my dresses get in her closet and her dress get in my closet.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666885-Feast-of-Izzat-Might