*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667677-Mother-Sex-Bone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#667677 added September 14, 2009 at 9:57am
Restrictions: None
Mother Sex Bone
My response to "Mother Sex Bone by katwoman45 for Monday, September 14, 2009 leading entry for "Follow the Leader.


I'm not sure this is an entry I'm qualified to respond to. I haven't been in this type of relationship in... well I'd have to get out over a decade of calenders to figure out how long it's been. I understand it's like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget, which is probably true. However, if you haven't been on a bike in a while you have to regain your balance.

Thinking back over life, I realize there are a few questions I would have like to ask my Grandmother about sex. Don't get me wrong, my mother explained the birds and the bees, all though I don't think she referred to it as the birds and the bees. I don't think my mother ever said anything one way or another about enjoying it or not.

My grandparents had separate bedroom, at least when my siblings and myself stayed over. What they did when we weren't there I don't know. Grandpa was a smoker and Grandma was allergic to the smoke, so they may have had separate bedrooms for years.

My parents slept in the same bed while the marriage lasted. The marriage lasted long enough for Mom to give birth to four children. However, we were young when my parents separated and divorced. Dad was an alcoholic and my parents divorced.


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667677-Mother-Sex-Bone