*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667583-road-trip
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#667583 added September 13, 2009 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
road trip
My response to "Invalid Entry by Susannah Deschain for Sunday, September 13, 2009 leading entry for "Follow the Leader.


I need to go on a road trip. In the past three or four months, the only road trip I've taken is to Searchlight, Nevada, I went there twice. Once to take my sister back to the trailer she rents there and the second time to take her Toyota Tundra to her. My sister doesn't drive and her old man was in UMC recovering from a stroke, so I got to drive her Tundra. I want a Toyota Tundra!

I suppose I need to plan a day in Searchlight, Mom would like that. Not that there's a lot to do in Searchlight. Searchlight is a speed trap and it has a casino, I think I noticed a little gas station and grocery store there as well, but not much else.

It's been years since I drove to California. Whenever I drive from Las Vegas to San Diego I go through Bakersfield. Bakersfield is always hot, it doesn't matter what time of day or night drive through the city it's hot.

This question just came to mind, if an alien (from another planet) takes a road trip from his or her planet to Earth, does the alien call it a road trip? I wonder what an interplanetary or an intergalactic road trip is called, something to think about anyway.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667583-road-trip