*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668093-XII--Suspended-Person
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#668093 added September 17, 2009 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
XII--Suspended Person
In my Herbal Tarot deck---the 12th card is the suspended person--and the associated plant is kelp. The little reminder I've jotted on the bottom of the card is "releasing hang-ups"----so just another bit of advice from the universe on what I need to do. The 12th arcanum is traditionally associated with the element of water and the number 4.

I resonant so strongly with this card, as a Scorpio, my element is water, and born on Oct. 31---my numerological number is 4----and I consider 4 my lucky number. Also permutations of this number, 31, 22, 49, etc.

I am also devoted/connected to the Great Ocean Goddess Yemaya---and I have an altar and a sopera dedicated to her. It is no coincidence that I live not far from the Gulf of Mexico and spend as much time as possible at the beach, or in the pool, or barring that, in a shower or bubble bath. Even as a young girl in Pittsburgh, I spent every summer day at the community pool and loved spending time along the rivers of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh's rivers and riversides have been cleaned up immensely since I was a girl, and when I go back to visit my brothers I always try to return to the riverside. When I die, I want my ashes scattered at Point State Park where the Monongehala and Allegheny rivers meet to form the Ohio, that flows to the Mississippi, and ultimately here to the Gulf of Mexico. I cannot think of a more appropriate homecoming.

 Scatter My Ashes  (E)
a friend asked...where do you want your ashes scattered...a sonnet
#1197743 by ridinghhood-p.boutilier





I am off from work today and meeting David for lunch at Cambier Park in downtown Naples. I need to continually remind myself that even though I'm unhappy with my job, I have sweetness and joy in other areas of my life.

The WDC statistics counter tells me that as of today I've had officially 500 log-ins to this site. Amaxing! And this erratic blog is coming up to 4,000 views!

Blessings.....mermaid stone

© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668093-XII--Suspended-Person