*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668942-Seven-of-Earth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#668942 added September 23, 2009 at 9:00am
Restrictions: None
Seven of Earth
The moon is a waxing crescent--25% full.

Yesterday was the Autumnal Equinox---Mabon-----I celebrated by having my 4 bottom front teeth removed and shelling out $3,000--nearly--to have a bridge made and crowns put on. I thank the Universe for dental insurance and the extra money available. I will now have pretty teeth. Pretty teeth wasn't the factor---one tooth was so loose it was wiggling, and the others were in bad shape----but now, I have pretty teeth.

The suit of pentacles--or Earth--in the Gaian tarot---seems appropriate for this Harvest time of year. The Seven of Earth is about long-term planning for one's inner purpose, attuning to Mama Gaia's time cycle, and allowing the slow ripening that ensues.

In my fantasy life I live in a house beside the Gulf of Mexico, and have enough money to not need gainful employment. The house is a sanctuary, a Reiki space, where I can offer Reiki sessions and Tarot readings for a love offering. The house is light and airy and comfortable enough for all the grandchildren to come and romp regularly. I have a heated salt-water pool and a hot tub---and the Gulf just steps away. Friends, and guests come frequently and I offer them delicious, fresh, wholesome food and drink.

When I fantasize, that's what it looks like. What I'm trying to do is incorporate as much of the fantasy into everyday reality---whatever little bits and pieces I can fashion into this life.

Starting with pretty new teeth.....


© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668942-Seven-of-Earth