*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669469-Red-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#669469 added September 27, 2009 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
Red Thursday
My response to "Invalid Entry by Lorien for Thursday, September 24, 2009 leading entry for "Follow the Leader.

The problem with political systems is that they work when not taken to excess. All political systems ever practiced by any segment of the human race works for a little while and under certain circumstances. Once the system is taken to excess then it begins causing difficulties.

The problems with any system begin to appear at the grass roots level in the basic components of humanity. Families are the basic components of the human race and of political systems. Individuals are the basic components of the family, but the family is the basic component of society and of the human race.

We have to weigh the good and bad in any political system, in any system, against the way it assists family unity and survival. If the family doesn't survive then humanity won't survive. In order for the family to survive it must have some type of unity, just as the human race and society must have unity to survive.

The survival of political systems, society and the human race depend on the survival and unity of the family. Without the family there would be no political systems and no society.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669469-Red-Thursday