*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670751-I-thought
by Kristi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1594648
The inner scribblings of my mind
#670751 added October 7, 2009 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
I thought...
... that at my ripe old age of almost 40, cellulite didn't go away! But I was wrong! Ssshhhh, please don't tell anyone, they won't believe you as I am never wrong! *Bigsmile*

But seriously, I was just looking in the full size mirrored bathroom door and am astonished, ASTONISHED I tell ya, that all my "dimples" in my thighs have disappeared. And that is just with sporadic treadmill walking (and some jogging, but not a whole lot!)

Every day is filled with new amazement while I am on this diet. Even if my mom did try to ruin it last night with almost an entire bag of fried okra from KFC and one of the greasiest thighs they could produce! And then, the lasagna tonight!

Even though I still have my weak moments of just wanting to shove something, anything, in my mouth (mainly when I am bored) I am doing much better than I ever imagined. And now, with this new discovery that cellulite DOES in fact disappear, I am that much more encouraged to keep on keeping on!

Watch out world! I will be the sexiest almost 40 year old on the planet by Thanksgiving! Just in time to wreck it all with the holiday feast! NEVER! Once I get all this fluff off, I swear, I am keeping it off!

Will start posting pics as promised. But it wouldn't be very appropriate for me to offer you pics of my rear end, which is the best feature I have going right now! So, we will just have to wait another couple of weeks for some full body shots!

© Copyright 2009 Kristi (UN: kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670751-I-thought