*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670640-She-Finally-Did-It
by Kristi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1594648
The inner scribblings of my mind
#670640 added October 6, 2009 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
She Finally Did It!
After five months of almost constant begging, to the point of nagging, my mother finally came through!! Yep, she sat down at her computer this past Sunday and whipped out 20 pages that will comprise her chapter of my memoir!

She did a marvelous job and I am very proud of her; it was not an easy task for her to have to relive all the gross details of my adolescence which constitute the primary reasons I began doing illegal drugs.

She still needs to add a bit more emotion in places and offer up some personal advice to other mother's out there who are currently struggling with their own children's addictions. She didn't go into any detail about how she is able to sleep at night now knowing I am not strung out or in jail. But all in all, she did great! I am sure we will be working on it and fine tuning it over the next few weeks to a month.

I wish to send a huge thank you to my dear friends, Sticktalker and Hannah ♫♥♫ for coming to my aid in emailing her, urging her to write her part of the story! You two are the very best and I am blessed beyond any normal rhyme or reason to call you my dearest friends!

© Copyright 2009 Kristi (UN: kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670640-She-Finally-Did-It