*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671579-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#671579 added October 13, 2009 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
"Two worms", maracuyá, a great hockey goal.
Nurture your Nature (... in Costa Rica) *Leaf5*:



A crimson passion flower to brighten up your day. The fruit drink is common and can be found by asking for maracuyá at a soda (diner) or at the store (look for packets of Tang, Zukos or Kor).

"My hand is merely an instrument that scratches down in ink a voice that is forever searching for an audience." KE

Two worms

         for Gare... as always

When you were moved to the sunny side of the garden
I could sense you there Zmitri
as every day I crawled towards you inch-by-inch
until my skin bled raw and cracking
as every day your signal ebbed
I struggled with the urge to give up trying
dared not stop until I kept my promise from our youth

next new moon I found you lying
skin like leather
barely breathing

I wrapped my warmth around you
till you died.

© Kåre Enga [166.219.Z] 2009-10-06

Sketching it out *Leaf2*:

The Zmitri poems allow me to imagine a relationship that reaches beyond the boundaries of specie, of worlds, of time. They explore the themes of lost and love beyond our human tears... and hopefully gain some insight with the effort.

Thou *Leaf3*:

So... still rummaging around Blogville trying to find out what you-all been doing. Mostly... the same. Same tears, same joys. It's nice to be home. *Bigsmile*

And speaking of home: zwisis has returned from Zimbabwe. *Delight*

Me and Mine *Leaf4*:

I went to Spanish Circle at Java U last night and ended back at The Break Espresso where Ryne was interviewed by a Journalism student. Carmen interviewed me too. *Wink* She should've interviewed Larry who cleans up the place after the students have messed it up. Lots of students this week... must be closing in on mid-terms.

I am back in the swing of things. I'll probably have few days between now and the end of October with nothing to do. Better that way. Easy to become depressed over the lack of a life... better to find one and live it.

One Final Leaflet *Leaf1*:

The downside of YouTube, as in many anonymous on-line sites, is that the comments can be vicious and ridiculous... makes me want to reply: sure... this has been done before, but have YOU done it? Anyhooo... a great shot from behind the goalie lifting the puck with the stick and tucking the baby into the net. The upside of YouTube is that we get to see it Adam Fox do it (again and again if we wish) for his team KHL Zagreb Medvescak last Friday in Croatia.



Montana *Leaf3*: 34º in Missoula at 11 a.m. Above freezing! *Shock*
52,630 views

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671579-