*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672620-Lavender-patchouli-bubblebath
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#672620 added October 20, 2009 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Lavender-patchouli bubblebath
I ran out of opiana bubblebath. Got some lavender-patchouli to replace it... as per Donna's suggestion.

So... no regular blog today... just some musings.

I really do feel that Veritas wrote a beautiful blog entry on Verlaine's "Chanson de l'automne" and would encourage everyone to read it. You would understand much of where I come from too... "Invalid Entry.

Musing... today is one of those days that in the past was filled with joy and a sense of community. Today I mourn that lack of community. Yes, there are things I could do, but chose not to open up boxes best left on dusty old shelves. To move on, I must let go.

So there is sadness, but not overwhelming.

I stayed home most of the day. There was sunshine, now rain and not too cold. I am feeling much better; maybe it wasn't the flu... then what was it? Anyhoo, I need to focus on something other than blogging.

The Festival of the Book starts soon and that will take up much of my time. I need to have handouts of my poetry ready since I'm not a part of it in any way. Being unknown and unrecognized brings its own burden... if I have the energy to spend. And then I've decided to do NaNoWriMo. My word counter is set at 1.

To move on, I must move...

...off the couch and not dwell on the past nor give in to my low-energy level. I have some light reading material and it's time to go for a walk or soak in the bubblebath. Either way, I hope you-all are fine. *Heart*

Montana: a sunny damp 47º at 6 p.m. in Missoula.
54,143

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672620-Lavender-patchouli-bubblebath