*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672879-Fall-colors
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#672879 added October 22, 2009 at 8:43pm
Restrictions: None
Fall colors.
We went to see the twins and Annalyn today. The twins are turning five years old on the 27th. So, we took them their
birthday gifts and a gift for Annalyn too. It had been awhile since we saw them last and we were quite surprised to see that baby Annalyn's black hair has turned blonde! Boy, is it ever curly too. It was sure fun watching the girls as they modeled their new jackets we bought them. We stopped at Safeway on the way down to Arlington and bought cupcakes & candles for our little celebration. Grandpa is not into the big birthday party scene anymore, so we went early before they had their big birthday bash party this weekend.

We were all able to enjoy eachother on a much more private and personal level. I took some pictures of all the girls and so did Grandpa. We were lucky enough to have gone during the peak of the fall colors. The leaves were showing off their grandor everywhere along the way.

These are some pretty spectacular shots I took of The Skagit River and Sauk Mountain in the background. The ones of just the bright colored trees were taken in Darrington on the way to Arlington. The bridge over the Stillaguamish River, before we entered Arlington. The small mountain with all the brilliant fall colors is in Mount Vernon.
I hope that you enjoy these.

© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672879-Fall-colors