*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673209-eight-of-wands
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#673209 added October 25, 2009 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
eight of wands
From the GaianTarot----the eight of fire comes streaking into the cards today. Eight brilliant meteors lighting up the night sky. The message comes to quit being so starry-eyed---but like the meteors hurtling to earth--act swiftly on inspiration and enthusiasm this week!

My Herbal Tarot eight of wands has intensity and swiftness penned along its bottom edge.

Act this week with intensity and swiftness toward your goals and dreams!

A resume goes out tomorrow morning for a new job!

Or maybe--just pay more attention to your surroundings and the night sky. I missed the Orionid meteor shower that peaked last week---but a few stragglers might be visible, still.

Next month brings the Leonids meteor shower.....and I won't miss these again---I've signed up for e-mails to alert me when meteor showers are occurring!

Be swift and intense this week.....Blessed Samhain!

*Pumpkin* *Pumpkin* *Pumpkin*

© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673209-eight-of-wands