*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674386-Going-to-get-our-flu-shot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#674386 added November 2, 2009 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Going to get our flu shot.
We are leaving this afternoon to go to town to get our flu shots at long last! We were able to find them at Fred Meyer. Everyone else has run out of them. Not that I am looking forward to being poked with a needle in my arm, just glad to finally be able to get the protection needed with the vaccine.

I have been busy writing out my Mother's letters here in a book - blog and on Facebook for family members to view. It is receiving a good audience there, I might add. Of course most all who comment are family members!

I just wish it would get more feedback here. I so need it, so that I can figure out just where I am going with this. So far I have gotten only one review on it and it was a much treasured review from Nada . I can't thank her enough for such a kind and thoughtful review. Thank you again, dear Nada.

I realize that putting together something as personal as this is not going to find an expansive audience. However, I would like to have the input of critique to make it better and ready it for publication. I intend to redo photo's in it as some of those I have entered have not been put through a scanner(I am getting one of those), but are old photo's that I have layed out and taken pictures of with my digital camera.

If any of you have ever attempted doing anything like this and have ANY suggestions for me to make it more interesting...please tell me! I would be so grateful.




© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674386-Going-to-get-our-flu-shot