*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675225-November-rains
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#675225 added November 7, 2009 at 6:28pm
Restrictions: None
November rains
November is living up to her reputation here as the wettest month of the year. It has been just one rain and wind storm after another since the first of the month. today is no exception. Heavy rains are in the forecast and we are seeing plenty of it today. It's a good day to stay in and do whatever.

Yesterday Ron had to go have a root canal done early in the morning. He sat in the dentist's chair for two and a half hours! His dentist told him he had an extra canal that was crossing over another and it was being a bugger to remove. Not only that but he will have to go back in as removing it all damaged the crown on the tooth. Needless to say Ron was not at all to happy when he came home in the early afternoon. Poor baby! He did not suffer from much pain from it all though. Mostly a sore jaw from having to hold his mouth open that long!*Smirk*

He was able to eat a bowl of soup for dinner and then later I fixed some soft home made french fries for us. Today he is going to eat swiss steak that he fixed for our dinner. I fixed a coleslaw to go with it.*Smile*

So, I have to go eat now because it is all ready.*Bigsmile*

** Image ID #1344644 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675225-November-rains