*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676102-Whatevers-clever-Half-done-with-NaNo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#676102 added November 14, 2009 at 4:14am
Restrictions: None
Whatever's clever? Half done with NaNo...
*Smirk* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: 15k from 24 pieces entered on-line with approximately 25k (43 pieces) written so far. I figure I'm halfway there.

"She was caught en entertaining the troops" was a prompt that came to mind for no reason, so I went with it for NaNo#42.

Used "Mother Nature" entry by ShellySunshine to prompt NaNo#43.

Whatever's clever I'd say... but I'm going to get desperate soon.

*Smirk* Thou:

If you get hungry, check out ransomme; her last blog entry was lemon-almond macaroons. *Delight*

It is nice to see cherry back. But where is everyone else?

I suspect that NaNo is taking up some folks time; others have decided to shrink their accounts (financial problems abound right now); some are just tired of blogging or putting energy elsewhere. I really need to call and send emails to folks who I haven't heard from recently.

*Smirk* Me and Mine:

Bought hot chocolate mix. Time to p.a.r.t.y. *Laugh*

Well... I went for a walk and ended up at Orange Food Mart. Bought $21 worth. $20 = not-much-of-nothing. *Frown*

I ate tunafish-on-baguette. I added a thin layer of artichoke pesto though... gotta use it up. *Rolleyes* It was good.

I did go to the library to see the British film, "Somers Town". One of the young characters had fled Nottingham... the other was there from Poland. So the movie was partially subtitled. Felt uncomfortably realistic. I know kids that have fled home; some have major issues. Had refugees living with me and know all about the language/culture issues as well.

*Smirk* Montana: 29º in Missoula at 2 a.m.
56,827 views

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676102-Whatevers-clever-Half-done-with-NaNo