*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679267-Below-zero-and-breezy-Coleman-Barks-reads-poetry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#679267 added December 9, 2009 at 2:49am
Restrictions: None
Below zero and breezy. Coleman Barks reads poetry...
*Snowman* Other writers say...

Coleman Barks reading "The Tuesday Before Thanksgiving":



*Snowman* Thou:

Read a few blogs: Christmas, curling, bombing, family disputes...

*Snowman* Me and Mine:

I bought my ticket for Saturday's game $29. Not the same seat, but close. I'll may move over if folks leave at the half like they sometimes do.

I like sitting in the food court on the 2nd floor of the University Center at U. Montana when the sun is out and the 3rd floor is nice for reading. The plants give the place a tropical feeling.

Talked to Tyr (a Norse name that in Norwegian gives them tirsdag, in English, Tuesday) about haiku and creative writing versus writing. The Writing Center has a table at the UC. I love talking to intelligent people. *Smile*

But I seem to have lost my glove... *Frown*

Last night it got down to -11º. That was the high today in Havre. Last night it was -35º there. We-all live in the tropical zone of Montana. *Bigsmile*

*Snowman* Montana: -7º and Hellgate-breezy in downtown Missoula at midnight.
57,446

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679267-Below-zero-and-breezy-Coleman-Barks-reads-poetry