*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/681655-The-State-of-Things
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#681655 added December 30, 2009 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
The State of Things
I will come back later to reminisce about the past and future goals. Right now I thought I would post before I go to get my niece for the night. She's growing up, that one. I shudder to think what life will be like once she turns 15. Beautiful and charming, she will wrap everyone around her finger because she also has the brains of a genius. If she weren't so cute I think she would one of those people who evilly plots to take over the world in her sleep.

The night is going to be pretty low-key, which will be nice as I have tons of things to do before I hop on a bus tomorrow. Last minute plans again, lol. I hope to get my reviews in for the month and do the additions I promised. Plus, I need to get packed and wrap presents to send things out in the mail tomorrow before I head off to B-town. She's an early to bed, early to rise type of person so it should be fine.

The baking event last night was something. Some things didn't turn out while others went well. I tried some new recipes. It'll be interesting to see what tonight brings as well. I'm going to teach my niece to bake some basics like chocolate chip cookies. I think she'll get a kick out of it.

It's also raining here, which will make a good night for me. I love the rain so much its insane. Something happened during pregnancy with me because I love the rain and stormy weather more than I like sun and clear skies. Summers kill me half the time with all the damn sun. As you can tell, me and Southern California don't always get along.

I've also decided on a new blog name. Thanks to my darling friend Lone, I'll be putting that up on the first and starting over from scratch. The goal is to type more in my blog about random things. If nothing else than to get my numbers up for writing. Next year I'm going to kick ass at NaNo. This will help...at least I think so.

Anywhoozle, I'm off to get my munchkin girl. Hope everyone is enjoying their night, and I'll be back again soon.



** Image ID #1568730 Unavailable **
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1525013 by Not Available.


Check out these activities:
"The Elementalist Contest
"Funk E. Signature Shoppe
"Invalid Item

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/681655-The-State-of-Things