*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/683000-Life-on-a-Friday-afternoon-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#683000 added January 8, 2010 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
Life on a Friday afternoon in Las Vegas
Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Sharaf (Honor), 166 BE – Friday, January 08, 2010 about 2:45 PM Pacific Time

It's a cloudy Friday afternoon in Las Vegas. I have a cup of the soup I made today setting on a T.V. tray beside my computer. I don't know what to call the soup because it is a mixture of the leftovers from the past couple of days. It contains macaroni, ham and cheese, plus fried potatoes, onions cabage, chicken, a can of green beans and a can of carrots.

For some reason I've been extremely hungry for the past few days. I don't know why; maybe I want to eat Spanish rice, which I'm going to fix tomorrow. I've decided to put the rest of the soup in the freezer and fix it next week sometime.

I'm in an odd mood today. Maybe it's because I did laundry yesterday and finally have some clean slacks to wear around the house. I were dress when I go out and I have more dresses then slacks. I really need to get the pipes replaced and the washing machine connected. I dislike having to go to the laundromat; it isn't that I dislike the laundromat. The problem is I prefer having a machine within walking distance rather then driving distance.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/683000-Life-on-a-Friday-afternoon-in-Las-Vegas