*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686219-Walking-seems-to-be-a-theme-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#686219 added February 2, 2010 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Walking seems to be a theme today
I had a dream about walking early this morning. When I got up, I turned on the computer and typed the dream into a document. The title is Walking to Boulder City, Nevada, I think I'm going to post the dream in my port later this week. Anyway, when I read my writing.com e-mail I found Lesson 4 of Turning on the Lights. The title of that lesson is Walking in the Sunshine, which is interesting.

In the dream I I was walking to Boulder City at night, I didn't end up in Boulder City. In the dream, I ended up looking into a quarry in another dimension. The dream was full of symbols. I just thought it was interesting that I had a dream about walking and then when I read the Lesson 4 the word walking was in the title.

I was extremely tired last night when I went to bed. I'm not sure why I was tired, perhaps it had something to do with sitting in the eye doctors office all afternoon waiting for Mom to see a doctor. When I went to bed last night, I fell asleep right away and I didn't wake up until I had the dream.

The weird thing is that I had the dream sleeping in my own bed. I usually dream when I'm sleeping on the couch or the love seat, but not in my bed. I haven't dreamed while sleeping in my own bed for about a year. At least, I haven't remembered any dreams I may have had in my bed. Maybe I'm back to dreaming in my own bed again.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686219-Walking-seems-to-be-a-theme-today