*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686272-Surprise-in-the-Broom-Closet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#686272 added February 3, 2010 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Surprise in the Broom Closet
‘Idál (Justice), 16 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE – Wednesday, February 3, 2010 abou 6:42 AM Pacific Time

My life is becoming interesting and in some ways exciting. This is trash collection day in my neighborhood, so this morning I rolled the trashcan to the curb. Before I went outside, I the plastic bag from the trashcan under the sink. When I came back in the house, I looked in the broom closet for another plastic bag.

Eventually I found an empty trash bag to put in the trashcan under the sink. I also found two plastic grocery bags containing used cat litter. Mom sifts the cat litter, she uses a slotted metal spatula that is kept hanging in the broom closet. Apparently, when she puts the spatula back she sometimes puts the bags of cat litter in the broom closet as well.

In Mom's condition she does put things away in unusual places and then forgets where she put them. If I say anything to her, she gets angry; I don't say anything about stuff like this anymore. I make mental notes concerning the location of the items and if they are "lost" again, I look where I last found them.

This is the first time I've found bags of used cat litter in the broom closet. I have to clean that closet out and see if other bags of used cat litter are "hidden" in that closet. The broom closet needed cleaning out anyway because there isn't any room for the broom anymore and I have no idea what that closet contains.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686272-Surprise-in-the-Broom-Closet