*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687655-What-a-great-birthday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#687655 added February 16, 2010 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
What a great birthday!

*Shock* I don't know what I did to deserve such wonderful friends. When I woke up this morning and logged onto WDC, I found a flurry of cNotes and Merit Badges waiting for me in my inbox... as well as a trophy for the "Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group group item. Check it out! *Down*

         
GROUP
Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group  (18+)
A group dedicated to publishing an unofficial WDC erotica newsletter.
#1085692 by Jeff


Is that cool or what? Honestly, it's the best gift anyone could have possibly given me. When I first took over the group from laurie_o, I promised her that she was leaving the group in good hands. I truly believed (and still do) that WDC members deserve a newsletter for the erotica genre, and that cause is very near and dear to my heart. The fact that such a gorgeous trophy now graces the group item is reassurance that I'm doing at least a halfway decent job of keeping my promise and continuing to provide a place where erotica writers can read, write, learn, and thrive.

It's humbling to know that I have such wonderful friends on WDC who are not only capable of giving such a generous gift, but also know me well enough to know exactly what to get me that will mean the most. I don't now know who all was involved in this little scheme... but and I intend to find out and thank each of you personally.* *Bigsmile*

Thank you, to all my WDC friends, for making my 7th account birthday the best one yet. *Blush*


* UPDATE: It helps to read the inscription on the trophy. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687655-What-a-great-birthday