*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688364-Twilight-shrugs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#688364 added February 22, 2010 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Twilight *shrugs*

I'm halfway through the series, both the movies and the books. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is... I liked TWILIGHT, but didn't love it... and I was, uh, less than enthusiastic about NEW MOON. I like Stephenie Meyer's easy, simple writing style, but the story and characters just don't really grab me (to be fair, I'm not exactly the target demographic *Wink*). But the market for this franchise is absolutely astounding. NEW MOON made all kinds of money at the box office, and rumor has it ECLIPSE is expected to surpass its predecessor's numbers.

For those of you who are fans of the franchise and its stars, rumor has it that the ECLIPSE trailer will first be unveiled in front of Robert Pattinson's upcoming movie REMEMBER ME, in an attempt to drum up box office for the indie film... and Taylor Lautner was rumored to have been offered a whopping $7.5 million to play the title character in a big screen version of STRETCH ARMSTRONG. I couldn't imagine having that kind of money when I was high school aged. Hopefully he'll put some away for a rainy day, when those abs that everybody swoons over aren't so well defined anymore. *Laugh*

And it's a bit older news in the industry now, but BREAKING DAWN has been confirmed as two movies, to be shot back to back. I guess I need to finish up the series, so I know what's coming. *Smile*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688364-Twilight-shrugs