*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689285-Two-More-Years
Rated: E · Book · Sports · #1369759
Yoyo Brett Favre and his re-re-return to football...now last shot at glory corrupted?
#689285 added March 4, 2010 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
Two More Years?
Okay, I was thinking with one year remaining on his contract with the Vikings Brett Favre would finally be ready to call it a career. But, as we see with how he's played and how this career keeps strecthing out, is it possible he could play two more seasons? Adrian Peterson thinks so...or at least that is what he'd like to see from his quarterback...

http://min.scout.com/2/950404.html

Personally, I think it is possible. But they have to protect him like Peyton Manning. We see pundits say every year that he won't last the season at his age. I hope people like Bryant McKinnie are completely focused on protecting Favre's backside, should he come back. The pounding he took at the hands of the Saints in the NFC conference game was enough to make you wonder if he'll follow Kurt Warner toward Canton. Of course, hearing that out loud makes me think 'yeah, he's not done yet.'

We may know more tonight when Favre is a guest during Jay Leno's return to the Tonight Show...and Jay could use a big splash/annoucement to help his ratings. So, if Favre's prepared to say 'I Do", get prepared to cue Felix Mendelssohn.


© Copyright 2010 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689285-Two-More-Years