*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690858-Segment-2-Lesson--3---Sights
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#690858 added March 20, 2010 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 2 Lesson # 3 - Sights
Celma was a tall black woman. Her sensuous face and voluptuous body never failed to turn heads, especially when she wore those body hugging outfits which nicely accentuated her sweet curves. Blessed with large well-rounded breasts, her low cut dresses were a treat to watch and her admirers loved to gaze down her deep cleavage. She had long shapely legs which drew sighs and moans whenever she wore mini-skirts. Her perfectly proportioned hips were a treat to watch and men would drool over the sight of those jewels when she swam in a thong bikini.

She had a dazzling smile with pearly white teeth. Her expressive eyes could win the heart of even an ascetic; depending upon the situation, they could either sparkle with mischief or shine with admiration. She had full lips every man would want to kiss. Her glowing black complexion worked upon her audience like a magnet. She had soft black hair which would either be tied in a bun or would be loose, cascading down her shoulders.

She had a graceful and seductive gait. Her style was easygoing and confident. If she wished she could have overawed anyone with her oomph and beauty; but her kind and friendly nature endeared her to all.

Word Count: 207



© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690858-Segment-2-Lesson--3---Sights