*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691342-Segment-1-Lesson--4
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#691342 added March 29, 2010 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 1 Lesson # 4
“Celma, I’m sorry. But you’ve to leave me alone. I’ve to submit this proposal tomorrow.”

“Honey, you’ve been working the whole of the weekend. You need to take some rest.”

“I know darling. But I really can’t. Oh, that feels nice.”

“I know it does. You can keep working while I massage your neck.”

“Your fingers are magic. But if you keep doing that, I can’t work. No, don’t laugh baby. You’re making me feel horny and I really can’t get up from my desk.”

“Amit, don’t blame me. I’m just massaging your neck. You’ve a dirty mind.”

“I can’t help it when you’re around me. I love you so much Celma.”

“Come to bed, Amit. Let me give you a full body massage. It will help you feel better.”

“I really can’t afford this, but I guess it’s not a bad idea.”

“Good. Now just lie back, close your eyes and relax. Let me take care of you.”

“Do you really have to remove my clothes?”

“Yes. You’ve to be completely naked. Look at this beauty, honey. It is so big and hard.”

“It’s saluting you, my love. Oh, no! I thought it was a simple massage. But why are you removing your clothes.”

“I told you to close your eyes and relax. You are so tensed. It is bad for your health. You need a stress reliever.”

“Ohhh…I can feel your lips. Your tongue is so skilled. What did you say? I can’t hear you.”

“How can you? When I’m gagging on your monster. It is hard as a nail.”

“If you keep going like that I will soon spend in your mouth.”

“That is the idea!”

“Darling, I want to be inside you. I can’t hold any longer.”

“You don’t have to, baby. I want you to relax.”

“That was so nice. Where did you learn that. You just rubbed it on me and it slipped inside your sweet folds. You didn’t even have to guide me with your hand.”

“It’s because you’re so hard and I’m so wet. Now just lie back. It feels so nice to be filled and stretched by you.”

“Do you want me to get on top of you, Celma.”

“No, Amit. You just have fun. You’ve already worked so hard today. Now you just enjoy. Let me do all the work.”

“Oh, baby. You’re so wet and soft. Push harder darling.”

“Okay, darling.”

“That is so nice. Oh my God, I’m cumming. I’m so sorry, I couldn’t help it. I know you’ve not cum.”

“Doesn’t matter, baby. I’m so happy I made you relax. Just go to sleep…inside me.”

“I wish I could. But my work is still pending.”

“Don’t worry. I sent an SMS to your boss from your mobile.”

“What did you write!”

“You’re sick!”

“And?”

“He replied that you should take it easy. Work can wait.”

“You’re so naughty!”

“That I am. Now go to sleep.”





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celma knocked on the door of the study and waited.

“Come in!”

She pushed open the door and saw her boyfriend scrunched up against his workstation. She felt pleased when he looked at her and smiled. That is so much better. I hate it when you ignore me, like you did the whole weekend. She thought.

“I’m sorry, darling. I have to submit this proposal tomorrow. You go to sleep. I will join you after I complete.”

“It’s Sunday evening. You worked the whole weekend and need to rest now.” She rolled her eyes with desperation.

“I know, darling. But this can’t wait.” She watched with consternation when he buried his face back into his laptop. She had carefully selected a thigh-length, cream teddy with a plunging neckline. She had hoped that the sight of her deep cleavage and smooth black legs would stir his desires and bring him to bed.

Left with no other choice, she crept up behind him and placed her dexterous fingers on his neck. She could feel his tension and kneaded the flesh to give him relief.

“That feels so nice, Celma. But you should really be leaving me alone.”

“You can do your work, Amit. I’m just helping you unwind,” she whispered and nibbled his ears.

“But you know me well. Your fingers are working their magic and making me horny.”

She gave a throaty laugh. “You’ve a dirty mind. I’m only massaging your neck.”

She saw him look over her thoroughly as if undressing her with his eyes.

“I can’t help it if you’re so sexy,” he complimented.

“Come to bed. Let sexy Celma give you a nice body massage.”

“I really can’t. But I guess it’s not a bad idea.” he said and rose from his seat. She held his hand, led him to their bedroom and made him set at the edge of the bed.

She proceeded to remove his t shirt, when he protested. “Is it necessary to remove my clothes?”

“Of course, honey.” She removed his shorts and giggled on seeing his erect manhood. “You’re so big and hard!”

“I know. It’s saluting your beauty.”

She pinned him to his back and straddled him. She leaned forward and rubbed her palms on his neck and cascaded down to his shoulders. She trailed her sharp nails across the taut skin of his chest and belly.

“That feels so nice, darling.”

Locking gazes with him she reached behind her head and released the clasp of her waist-length smooth black hair. It scattered around her shoulders giving her a wild and lustful look.

She dropped her head and slid the tip of her hair over his naked chest making him writhe with pleasure.

“Celma!” he moaned.

She didn’t respond, instead removed her teddy and cast it away. She could feel his hardness poked against her hips. She snaked down his body, wrapped her slender fingers around it and kissed it. She rolled her tongue against its considerable length before burying it inside her warm throat.

“I will cum inside your mouth, baby,” he groaned when he felt her sensuous lips on his shaft.

“Don’t worry,” she mumbled.

“I can’t hear you!”

She released him. “How can you when your monster is choking my mouth? It is hard like a nail.”

“Darling, I want to be inside you. I can’t take this any longer,” he moaned

“Of course, baby.” She straddled him again.

“Would you like me to be on top, Celma?”

“No. You’ve worked hard all weekend. You need some rest. Let me work on you.”

She rubbed her aching womanhood on his hardness and the crown edged inside on its own.

“Oh darling, what was that? You didn’t even have to guide me inside you.”

“It’s because I’m so wet and you’re so hard.” She said as she eased himself on top of him; relishing immensely as his raging manhood pierced through her soft wet folds and filled her completely. She started bobbing up and down on him.

“Oh Celma!” His pitiful shriek proclaimed his imminent released and he spilled his sperm inside her womb.

“I’m so sorry, darling,” he begged.

“For what, baby?”

“I couldn’t hold for you to come!”

“Its ok, my love. Don’t you worry. I wanted you to relax. Now go to sleep inside me.”

“How I wish! But I can’t. I’ve work to finish.”

“I’ve sent message to your boss from your mobile.”

“What did you send?”

“Your boss knows that you’re not well.”

“You naughty girl.”

She chuckled. “He is a kind man. He has asked you to take rest. Work can wait.”

“Go to sleep now my baby.” She coaxed











© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691342-Segment-1-Lesson--4