*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691015-Spring-is-Sprung
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#691015 added May 17, 2014 at 6:17am
Restrictions: None
Spring is Sprung
On the second day of spring, it's back to grey skies, pouring rain, supermarket and hospital runs, so there's little of any consequence to report.

I did appreciate and act on some of your advice yesterday however and can only thank you and assure you I'll do my best to take opportunities to soothe my troubled brain cell.

Many thanks to alfred booth, wanbli ska for the lovely merit circle below which was my first pleasant surprise of the spring.

Merit Badge in Seasons Spring
[Click For More Info]

Here's a bit of virtual sunshine to remind you how much people, myself included, care for you. I hope you can carry a bit of this sunshine around in your heart.



As it was dry and bright we decided to take a walk in the local grounds of Newstead Abbey, originally the home of the poet Lord Byron. A place which stirs very mixed emotions as it's where my son used to play cricket, where I took many lovely walks with our last dog, where my stepdaughter was married in 2001 and where we scattered our Mum's ashes in 2008. Maybe I needed to visit such a place to help sort out some of those jumbled feelings. I also remembered my camera fortunately. Here's a link to my new album on Picasa. I'd forgotten I had an account there *Blush*, so hopefully it will renew my interest in photography and help me through this rough patch.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Eyupmeduck/Nottinghamshire?feat=directlink

I discovered this lovely splash of colour in my own back garden yesterday too.









© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691015-Spring-is-Sprung