*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691354-Segment-2-Lesson--4
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#691354 added March 25, 2010 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 2 Lesson # 4

Amitav enjoyed his girlfriend’s lustful sigh as he twirled his tongue around her now erect nipple. He enjoyed its salty taste and wrapping his hands around her large black breast he sucked and nibbled on the dark brown nipple.

“My darling!” Her urgent moan made him look up.

‘What is it Celma?”

“Kiss me.”

He brought his face at level with hers and gazed into her large expressive eyes. He kissed them both before pressing his lips to hers. Traces of the vanilla ice cream she had just eaten still remained and he savored the sweet taste. He parted her sensuous lips with his eager tongue and it slid inside her mouth. He loved the fruity flavor of her saliva and he swallowed as much as he could get of her delicious fluids.

He released her sweet mouth only after he was fully content. He planted soft kisses on her neck, teasing her skin by gentle flicks of his tongue. He licked the beads of sweat that had formed there, marveling the lemony taste of her precious releases. He rolled his tongue down the centre of her belly, till he reached her navel and lashed at its sour taste.

Finally, he reached the core of her being. He kissed the inside of her thighs, pleased at the strong smell of her sex. It meant that he had made her wild. He locked his mouth to her beautiful bald womanhood and tasted her creamy spends. He plunged his tongue inside and relished the sour cream flavor.

She began to writhe like a wounded animal while her boyfriend made love to her aching womanhood with his skilful tongue. It was time for her to act. She surprised him with adeft move and pinned him on to his back. Before he even realized it she had buried his engorged manhood inside her throat. She twirled her tongue around its uncut head, enjoying the silky feel of his foreskin. It tasted like a smooth gum. Drops of precum oozed out of its slit and she licked the milky drops, loving the feral taste. She released him when she sensed his tension. She had plans yet.

She buried her head in his hairy chest. His masculine smell drove her crazy. She kissed and nibbled his nipples eliciting his moans. She rolled her tongue over his broad chest. The salty taste of his skin heightened her libido. Finally, she straddled him and eased him into her. When she dropped her mouth and kissed him deeply, she was rewarded with the exciting taste of her own femininity which sat heavily upon his full lips.

Word Count: 437

© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691354-Segment-2-Lesson--4