*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696265-Exposed-Lesson-One
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1673365
Assignments from HSP classes.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#696265 added May 15, 2010 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Exposed Lesson One
The bartender placed the strawberry margarita in front of her and smiled. Jess shook her head and pushed the glass back toward the young man.

“I didn’t order this.”

He pointed behind her tilting his head to the right. Jess turned to glance over her shoulder across the crowded restaurant. Her breath caught in her throat, lodged there like a piece of candy as her mind raced with images of the last time she laid eyes on James. Her chest heaved and her nipples hardened under the soft satin fabric of her bra when she remembered what it was like to make love to her ex.

He leaned back in his chair, his eyes meeting hers and pinning her in place. The power of that heated stare sent warmth rushing through her body at break neck speed and pooling in her belly. As if caught on a fisherman’s hook, she found herself being reeled in. Sliding off the stool, Jess worked her way around tables and chairs, eyes locked and mesmerized by James, by his rugged handsomeness that always made her want to lose herself with him, to experience all he had to offer.

Her legs shook as she stood at his table, staring down into the dark eyes that had captivated her for the better part of a year.

“Missed you, Jess,” he said, his voice deep and sultry, just as she remembered.

“That’s evident by all the calls and messages you’ve sent over the last six months.” Jess was able to smile, glad that her head was still in the game because once she laid eyes on him, her heart was lost all over again.

James stood with deliberate slowness, his eyes never leaving hers. “Sorry about that.”

Her breath caught again, the urge to launch herself into his arms and fuse her lips to his making her body throb with a need so great she had to reach forward and steady herself on the edge of the table.

Tearing her eyes from his, she managed to reign in her desire. “I doubt you’re sorry.”

He reached out and grabbed her hand, tugging her closer to him. At that distance, with barely an inch between them she could feel the heat emanating off his muscular body, drawing her in.

“Want me to prove it?” He asked.

Before she could answer, or even form a coherent thought, his lips crushed hers. The power of his mouth had her opening to him, letting his tongue slide into her depths and tangle with hers in an exquisite dance. Her fingers clutched the front of his shirt, holding him as she lost herself to the passionate kiss and her knees grew weak, while her body caught fire and yearned for more.

He pulled back, looked down into her face and smiled. “My place?”

Jess was at a loss for words; all she could do was nod, before he took her hand and led her out of the restaurant.

WC:496

New sig for Amethyst
** Image ID #1591886 Unavailable **
Member sig1
© Copyright 2010 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696265-Exposed-Lesson-One