*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425560-Greyhound-To-You
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1425560
Weekly Quickie for 5/17. Prompt--Sex at high speed.
WINNER OF THE
FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers



Countless hours of chatting has brought me here. My heart thunders in my ears as the bus comes into view, for I know you will be there, sitting toward the back, waiting. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and try to calm my fears and desires. I yearn to be in your arms, to have you thrusting deep inside me, but am fearful that I won't measure up. For hiding behind my keyboard, I was able to open up to you in a way I never had before.

The bus comes to a screeching halt, and the doors noisily open. This is my chance to turn back if I so choose, but the thought of you on that Greyhound drives me forward. Excitement rushes through my body, as heat pools between my legs. In mere seconds, I will be able to touch you, hold you, make eye contact, and whisper in your ear.

Climbing the steps, I turn toward the back, and see you stand from the furthest seat, your heated gaze calling to me. I want to run straight into your arms, but my feet won't cooperate. It's as if no one else is on that bus as I walk down the aisle, every step taking me closer to heaven. I smile as I look up into your handsome face. You hold out your hand, and when I rest my fingers in your palm, searing heat as hot as lava races up my arm.

"Will," I whisper breathlessly, my legs trembling.

The bus lurches forward, as I lose my footing falling into your chest. The spicy scent of your cologne washes over me as I breathe you in. My nipples pebble and ache, as visions of us naked and making love whip through my mind. You pull me down next to you on the seat, your arm across my back, and fingers slowly gliding up and down my arm in a tantalizing way.

With a gentle finger, you lift my chin and turn my face to yours. Passions fire ignites deep in my soul as you lean in for our first kiss. Strong lips probe my mouth, and I open to your tongue, desperate for a taste of the unknown. My instant arousal is evident as my hand grips your thigh, with only one place to go. I can feel your heated shaft, stretching the denim beneath me. Slipping a greedy hand between us, I yank the button and struggle with the zipper to release you.

A sharp turn of the bus slides us deeper into the corner, and you pull me onto your lap; running your hands up my thighs, you grasp my bare ass and squeeze. Delicious quivers make me wet, and my clitoris throbs in anticipation. One hand holds me firmly in place, while the pad of your thumb strokes my nub in a circular motion. I'm lost to the climax that creeps over my body as I feel your blazing shaft begin to enter me.

The bus jostles over rough pavement, thrusting me up and down until every sweet inch of your cock is buried deep inside my searing tunnel. Riding the waves of ecstasy, I snuggle my face into your neck. Release is swift, and I have to muffle my cries before we're discovered. A delightful thought crosses my mind as you continue to drive into me.

In the crook of your neck, I begin to suck on your skin, staking my claim on you. A low, sexy moan escapes your lips. My body begins to wind in a tight coil as you pick up the pace. Gliding my lips up your neck, I nibble your earlobe, and thrust my tongue into your ear, sucking in a quick breath as you shiver.

"Will," I whisper. "Cum with me."

"Umm," you moan.

The bus bounces, slamming our bodies together, driving us on. Fastening my mouth to yours, you stiffen inside me. Another orgasm rocks my core, my muscles clenching around you as your unload liquid fire into me.

Breaking the kiss, I smile at you, my body trembling.

"Nice to meet you, Heather."

WC:690
© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425560-Greyhound-To-You