*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697412-Exposed-Lesson-Two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1673365
Assignments from HSP classes.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#697412 added May 26, 2010 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Exposed Lesson Two
He’d been intimate with her before, there was no need to be shy but he found he was. Loving her from afar, through the many miles that separated them was an easy task. Making love to her—with his powerful words, using the internet to tantalize and seduce her, effortless. So why was it that standing before her now for the very first time, with her eyes seeing straight through to his very soul did he suddenly lose all confidence and self assurance? She wanted him, had told him so many times over that he didn’t doubt or question it and at this very minute, he could see the hunger flashing in her eyes, wild passion-filled hunger aimed directly at him. She needed him too, he knew it just as he knew night followed day. This was their moment in time, the one they’d waited a year for and he was about to blow it by standing there speechless.

His heart raced so fast he thought it might leap out of his chest, and even wondered if she could hear the rhythmic drumming since she stood only a foot away from him. Staring into her chocolate eyes was his undoing. His blood heated, raced through his veins like the volcanic lava from Mount St. Helen’s before pooling in his growing member. He shifted his stance, uncomfortable, looking towards the ground to hide the smile of embarrassment that threatened to erupt on his lips.

Kara took a step towards him when he broke the intense connection, rested her palms flat on his chest and waited for him to look at her. He could feel the intensity of her stare, her determination to get him to face her, as he never had before. Her finger traced the ‘V’ of his shirt, delicately gliding across his skin and sending shivers down his spine. He wanted her like no other before her.

“Justin,” she said her voice like a soft caress. That was all it took to get him to raise his head and meet her eyes.

Before he could speak, say one word, Kara pounced pressing her mouth to his so unexpectedly he didn’t have time to think. She clutched the fabric of his shirt in her delicate hands, pulling him closer as her tongue swept past his teeth and into his mouth. Justin found himself unprepared for the aggressiveness of this woman. Sliding her hands the length of his torso, grasping the belt loops of his jeans, she stepped backward toward the motel room bed. He followed Kara’s self-assured movements, their mouths still fused together, his tongue searching, hers demanding. Her calves met the edge of the bed wrenching her mouth from his sending her down onto the mattress. A seductive smile played upon her swollen mouth and darkened her eyes as her fingers threaded in the loops of his jeans, tugging him closer. He wanted to slow down and enjoy every moment of their time together, but the way her eyes drank him in, and her hands worked the button and zipper of his pants, he knew it would be next to impossible. He was hers for the taking.

Kara thrust his pants down, freeing his stiff rod and enveloped it in her hand. One stroke, from tip to base and his eyes slammed shut, lost to the powerful touch that stole his breath.

“You want me?” she asked, as if not caressing the evidence pulsing against her palm.

Justin stared down at her, wanting nothing more than to bury himself deep inside her heat, to fulfill her every need.

She squeezed him harder, stroking his length faster until he groaned and weaved on his feet, bracing his hands on her shoulders for support. “Do you want me, Justin?”

The feel of her bare skin under his fingers made his hands twitch, eager to slide over to her neck and dive into her dark tresses.

Kara knocked his hands away as they followed his thought. She grabbed his wrists and asked for a third time.

Justin met her eyes, swallowed the lump that lodged in his throat as he searched for his voice. Taking a deep breath, “Yes, I want you.”

He pushed her back onto the bed, grabbed her arms and raised them over her head, pinning them in place as his hungry mouth met hers in a bruising kiss. He burned for her, needed to know if she was just as hot as he was, if her need could even be as great. He moved one hand down her arm, lower to her breast and squeezed until she sucked in a ragged breath. The sound drove him on, sent his hand further down her body before pausing at the elastic band of her panties…

WC:795

New sig for Amethyst
** Image ID #1591886 Unavailable **
Member sig1
© Copyright 2010 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697412-Exposed-Lesson-Two