*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697306-EROTIC-BONDAGE-AND-DOMINATION
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1672387
Assignments for Erotica Exposed
#697306 added May 29, 2010 at 10:22am
Restrictions: None
EROTIC BONDAGE AND DOMINATION

Andy lay naked upon his back. Watching him, Cynthia slipped out of her short silk robe and stood only in her G String. Coming over to the side of the bed, she stooped over the side table, granting him a liberal view of her shapely white butt. She opened the drawer of the table, wriggling her bottom at him when she felt his hands.

Giggling, she stepped away. “Stop!”

He looked crestfallen. “Why?”

“Rules of the game!”

He looked bewildered. “Game!”

She stood up holding some colorful scarves in her hand. “Lie back, lover and let me take over. Prepare yourself for the ride of your life.”

He looked even more astonished when she tied his hands to the bedpost. “What is the plan?”

Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "You are my slave and I mean to use you for my pleasure." He swallowed, his eyes wide with bewilderment. Leaning over him, she kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth, her nipples lingering over his chest.

She did the same with his legs. His member, already hard, pointed at the ceiling and his eyes blazed with desire when she pulled down her thong. She then covered his eyes with the scarf. He tugged at his restraints, declaring his urgent need to envelope her soft body within his arms.

Straddling him, she let her waist length blonde hair loose and dropped it over his face, the tips teasing him. In preparation for the act, she had shampooed her hair using his favorite jasmine flavor. His heavy breathing showed his pleasure at the touch and the smell. She snaked down his body, her hair tickling his chest and eliciting soft sighs. She paused when the head of his stiff arousal touched the outer folds of her vulva. Her womanhood quivered with want and she had to suppress a huge urge to impale herself on his spear.

His urgent moans echoed her desire and he thrust his pelvis up, almost entering her. “I want you, darling,” he pleaded. She slinked away just in time to deny him his prize.

She pinched his nipples hard, making him wince with pain. "Shut up. I'm not your darling. I am your mistress and you are my slave."

Ignored his plea, she slid down, moving her hair over his hardness and teasing his thighs. She brought her face to the level of his engorged shaft and saw his pre-cum on the slit. She licked the drops and rolled her tongue over the length of his hardness. He writhed in agony, his lustful cries delighting her. He moaned when she got down from the bed. “Don't leave me, mistress. Please come back."

She returned carrying a tray of ice she had removed from the fridge. Placing a cube in her hand, she rolled it slowly across his face. He shrieked at the cold touch while her hand moved the ice down his neck. She took a cube in both her hands and rolled it over his nipples. He pulled at the binds and his body shuddered. His voice was thick with his need. “Let me please you, mistress.” However, Cynthia was not yet finished and she dragged the ice over the center of his belly and reached his tool. When she rotated the ice over the base, his grunts became more urgent. She could see his rod twitch as the green veins stuck out magnificently under the pink skin. She flicked her tongue over it for a few moments while he begged for release.

"Are you ready for your mistress?"

He nodded vigorously.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and positioned it at her entrance. Slowly, she eased onto his rigid member and absorbed him completely within her heat. She saw him clench his teeth as she twisted and rotated his shaft inside her vagina, making it touch every square millimeter of her love canal. Bending, her hungry mouth sought his lips, while her pelvis continued to writhe and rock. Grunting explosively, he emptied within her depths. Simultaneously, she hit her peak, feeling his warm juice ooze out of her slit.

Suddenly, she sat over his face. "You soiled your mistress. Now lick her clean." Immediately, his tongue darted out and rolled over her sore vaginal lips. There was urgency in his sucking as he delved deep within her womanhood. With slurpy sounds, he swallowed his own seed mixed with her sweet spends and licked her squeaky clean.

"Suck my clit, slave," she ordered.

Even though blindfolded, he sought out the clitoral hood and thrashed at the delicate bud it housed. With sheer need, she began to rub her slippery flesh over his mouth. She screamed with joy as delicious orgasmic waves washed over her body.

Word Count: 791
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697306-EROTIC-BONDAGE-AND-DOMINATION